Sarnath, also known as Isipatana is an important Buddhist pilgrimage site as this is where Lord Buddha taught his first sermon of Dharma. The place is dotted with Buddhist stupas, some ancient ruins and a handful of beautiful temples telling the tales of a long gone era.
⊛ IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Frames are custom built black metal frames with high grade plexiglass, contact email@example.com for price quotes.
- Prices do not include framing. Frames in photos are for illustration purposes.
- Fast delivery and fantastic service.
- A4 sizes and below packaged in a plastic pocket and durable hard-backed envelope.
- A3 size packaged in a postage tube.
- Excluding International packaging and shipping charges
⊛ AFTER CARE:
- We will do our best to make sure you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not happy with your print please send us a message and we will always do our best to work things out.
Note: For print size other than mentioned and custom orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.